Please Read Before Booking a Sound Bath
All public Sound Bath tickets are non-refundable
You can, however, pass your ticket on to someone else. If you do this, please ensure that they are aware of the below information.
Please inform me in advance if you:
– Are pregnant
– Have a metal implant (contraceptive coils are fine)
– Have a pacemaker or other electrical implant
– Suffer from a sound-sensitive condition
– Have epilepsy
– Suffering from severe mental health issues
– Have any query regarding the suitability of a gong bath for you
You may still be able to take part in the sound bath, but I will usually recommend that you seek medical advice from your GP beforehand.